Monday, March 10, 2008

Gov. Elliot Spitzer: P-I-M-P


Governor Elliot Spitzer admitted to his senior administration officials today that he had been involved in a prostitute ring. While he was not a ring leader, he was linked to the ring as a client.That's just great. One of this fine country's 50 governors enjoys "having a good time" with a prostitute. To make matters worse, the man is married. He's MARRIED.
Oh well, I guess if his wife is smart she'll move out for a little while and make him sweat (unless she's like Hillary Clinton). My first advice to you Elliot is to resign, admit you were wrong, apologize and hope you don't get food thrown at you while you walk down the street. My second advice, move out of the state, if not the country because let me tell you, if I was a citizen of New York, I would probably throw a hamburger or maybe a milk shake at you. My last advice, get plastic surgery, it's probably over kill but if you really want to get away, than it's necessary. 

Unfortunately that's not how American politics works. He'll either deny it happened or just apologize. Then, his political people will spin this until it looks like the prostitute took advantage of him. The government of New York will probably put him on trial to make it appear as if they're angry, but he'll get off. Then he'll serve out the rest of his term at which point he will be turned over to the people. Here is where the real justice will be served, New Yorkers are tough and they aren't going to like this guy making their state look bad. Finally Spitzer will most likely loose the election and I will be proud of every New Yorker. You see Elliot, you can say in your inaugural address, "We must transform our government so that it is as ethical and wise as all of New York" but New Yorkers will expect you to live up to it. Well who needs  ethics anyways, right? I mean its so overrated and I'm sure that your personal decisions weren't involved in that upper statement, right? Of course. Nice try but the people of America and New York just won't buy it. Hope that prostitute was worth it!

0 comments: